Tech and Startup Leaders to Discuss Rebuilding Trust at Horasis Extraordinary Meeting
This March 18th Horasis, one of the world’s leading independent think tanks, will bring together technology leaders from the US and abroad with the aim of rebuilding trust for a post-coronavirus future.
Under the theme “Rebuilding Trust”, the meeting is focused on the United States and includes a community of 1,000 select world leaders, including heads of state, government ministers, and startup leaders.
Individuals interested in attending the virtual meeting should register here.
During the day-long virtual conference speakers will debate the breakdown of social cohesion, promoting inclusivity and gender equality, ways to combat climate change, and how the U.S. can reposition itself as a global leader in an emerging, multilateral world.
Government leaders speaking at the Horasis Meeting include, among others:
- Kate Brown, Governor, Oregon, USA
- Pedro Pierluisi, Governor, Puerto Rico, USA
- Hage G. Geingob, President, Namibia
- Armen Sarkissian, President, Armenia
- Ulisses Correia e Silva, Prime Minister, Cape Verde
- Rania A. Al-Mashat, Minister of International Cooperation, Egypt
- Jenny Gilruth, Minister for Europe and International Development, Government of Scotland
- Richard Blumenthal, Senator from Connecticut, USA
- Libby Schaaf, Mayor of Oakland, USA
The Horasis Meeting is being organized as part of a series to explore, define, and implement trajectories of sustainable growth and provide strategic foresight to public and private entities who envisage growing into global and principled organizations.
The organization also leads the Horasis India Meeting, the Horasis China Meeting, the Horasis Asia Meeting, and the annual gatherings of the Horasis Visionary Circle.
Featured photo of Horasis Chairman Frank-Jurgen Richter