Incentive unveils new social intranet mobile and desktop apps for anywhere, anytime workplace collaboration on any device
Incentive, a leading provider of a complete social intranet for mid-market organizations and enterprise teams, today announced the availability of its new mobile apps for iOS and Android and desktop apps for Windows, Mac and Chrome. The new native collaboration apps are designed to help teams, regardless of location, connectivity or device, experience the numerous business benefits of a seamless, intuitive and consistent social intranet. The result is increased productivity for teams through improved collaboration and communication, all from one secure platform.
While each business has its own unique challenges and needs, Incentive provides enterprise teams with a social and collaborative intranet that helps address pain points spanning different industries. In tandem with the online platform, the new mobile and desktop apps will help enterprise teams work together more effectively to:
• Share files across the entire enterprise, directly from a mobile device or desktop;
• Connect with anyone in the organization through private conversations or team chat rooms;
• Get notified when items are uploaded, edited, shared or commented on, or when a team member tags an individual or a group;
• Get instant access to all collaboration features like wikis, blogs, tasks, photo albums and more;
• Search for and locate everything needed for work through a smart search engine that saves and indexes data, making it easily retrievable from any device;
• Discover team members with particular skills or expertise to improve cross-team collaboration;
• And preserve an enterprise’s collective braintrust by housing corporate knowledge and assets within a single, secure, all-in-one platform.
“Today’s employees are used to not only being constantly connected, but also enjoying a social user experience that mimics popular consumer applications on any device – phone, tablet or desktop,” said Rickard Hansson, CEO and founder, Incentive. “The availability of Incentive’s native apps makes the social intranet experience seamless, consistent and fast, regardless of location, device or connectivity, so teams can get more work done, together.”
Incentive combines all the features teams need to be more efficient, capture individual and collective knowledge and collaborate within a single, secure platform. All content – whether a wiki, blog, document, instant message or video conversation – is centralized, making it accessible by every employee through a simple, intelligent search. With everything in one central location, employees save time spent switching between multiple browser tabs and platforms to improve productivity.
Incentive is a leading provider of a complete social intranet for mid-market organizations and enterprise teams that want to achieve improved profitability, increased efficiency and accelerated business results. With an easy-to-use interface, Incentive’s platform enables businesses to capture, collaborate and secure knowledge all in one place by tapping the power of their employees – the collective brain trust – to be better, stronger and faster than their competitors. Incentive enables users to take advantage of existing workflow apps, storage systems, and document management tools such as SharePoint in one central location, with single sign on and intelligent search. Its features include wikis, blogs, micro blogging, document collaboration, file sharing, instant messaging, video conversations, social behavior UX and API-based platform for app development. Founded in 2008, Incentive has helped thousands of customers worldwide accelerate positive business outcomes through improved collaboration and communication. The company has headquarters in Los Angeles and Malmo, Sweden. For more information visit www.incentive-inc.com and follow on Twitter @IncentiveInc.