Lightning Pitch: 7dayz – Share stories from places you go
Share stories from places you go and moments you live!
7dayz is a real time location based visual social network that let’s user discover things happening around their friends, people they follow and from places near them.
It creates connected photo streams by automatically linking moments, places and people. It spreads visual stories not only to existing friends but also to people in proximity.
With 7dayz, users will be able to organize their life’s moments and journeys more effectively. Ease of access and browsing capabilities helps users to manage pictures, enhance pictures using image edit tools, add location details and tag their friends.
Further, users can tag their stories from over 50 predefined moments that lets them organize and re-discover pictures/videos with ease. So you can access your office pictures, family pictures or pet pictures in one go! And if a “Place” is attached to these stories, users can go to the individual “Place” page and access real time pictures from other users.
We are working to make 7dayz an efficient way to share your moments, journeys, and experiences to tell your story through great visuals.
The beta release will allow users to experience unmatched photo capturing and spreading with real-time visual story features distinctive to the 7dayz application. Following features are some of the few features which users can experience in beta:
– Top stories from last 7days of the people they are following. Toggle to ‘NOW’ to check stories shared in real-time
– Top as well as real-time stories from places nearby (up to 15 miles from user) or even from a particular place
– Useful to travelers and people who want to check real-time stories from a particular ‘place’
– Access visual stories from other people on their timeline or basis moments and places
– Simple to use image editing tools which transform pictures into beautiful memories
Ravi Singhal: Co-founder, Technology and Product Head. Based out of Frisco, Texas, U.S.
Saurabh Uttam: Co-founder, 7dayz Evangelist and Marketeer. From New Delhi, India
HEADQUARTERS: Moline, Illinois
YEAR FOUNDED: 2014