Price Patrol launches in-app purchasing, making users’ shopping experiences even easier
Shopping app connects people to the products they want, when they want and how they want them
SAN DIEGO — Today, Price Patrol, the only GPS-based, live inventory shopping app that lets users search the real time availability of the items they want, announced the launch of its new feature: in-app purchasing. The app, which launched in San Diego in 2014, is a search engine for live retail, allowing shoppers to search and compare the price and availability for over two billion products worldwide—both in stores nearby or online.
“Launching version 2.0 of Price Patrol is an important milestone because it showcases the app’s true potential; we’ve completely overhauled the app’s user experience and activated in-app purchasing, making it easier and more intuitive than ever before to get you the products you want, right when you want them,” said Vince Marconi, President and Founder of Price Patrol. “Whether you use the app to bargain shop for recurring purchases like diapers or are on the hunt for the most wanted toy this holiday season, Price Patrol is the go-to shopping companion.”
Here are just a few of the different ways Price Patrol makes locating products you want at a store near you seamless and convenient, with just a few clicks:
• With the app’s “My Radar” function, users can make a wish list in-app for their most coveted products. When the user is near a store that carries that item, they are notified of its price and availability.
• If you’re waiting for the price to drop on a certain something, the app will notify you once that item is in your ideal price range and at a distance you are willing to travel.
• On vacation to somewhere sandy and warm, but realize you forgot sunscreen? Open the app to view all of the stores close by that carry sunscreen and see real-time price and availability.
• If you regularly purchase the same brand of dog food like clockwork every month, a notification can be set so that you know which store in town is currently selling it for the lowest price.
• Purchase the item directly within the app, or have it waiting for you at the store to check it out in person before you buy.
Price Patrol is available for a free download on both iOS and Android devices. Learn more at www.pricepatrolapp.com.
About Price Patrol:
Price Patrol is a one stop shopping discovery and price alert web and mobile application that does all the hard work of deal searching for you. The app constantly scans a growing number of over two billion items at over 500,000 retail locations finding the best prices on the items you want, when you want them.