SeeVolution unveils powerful new version 3.0 heatmap analytic tool
SeeVolution’s heatmap analytic tool helps businesses improve their websites with real-time analytics, increasing website conversion rates for the global user
Los Angeles – SeeVolution, creator of website heatmap analytic technology, today announced the release of its latest version, SeeVolution 3.0. SeeVolution toolbar uses overlay technology, which allows users to view website analytics without ever leaving the page, providing accurate and comprehensive analytics at a glimpse of an eye.
SeeVolution provides users a simple, immediate tool to instantly improve their website with a real-time analytics toolbar that organizes behavioral data, which is analyzed and presented in a clear and concise way. The heatmap technology provides visual images of clicked hot spots, scrolling behavior, mouse movements and live action clicking.
“The SeeVolution team and I are excited to announce the latest version of our analytic platform, Version 3.0,” stated Joseph Shemesh, CEO, SeeVolution. “From enhanced heatmaps to page and full-site analytics, this version of SeeVolution is the most robust so far.”
SeeVolution 3.0 features the following:
• Site and Page Analytics – Graphical analytic tools for overall clicks
• Click Heatmap – See the hot spots and dead spots where people do and do not click
• Eye Tracking – See mouse movement and mobile scroll and zoom on the page
• Filter – Filter results by device type, referrers or geography
• Scroll Heatmap – See the attention span of visitors by the time spent
• Top Pages – Navigate to top pages to see their heatmaps
• Live Clicks – View real-time click traffic to the street location of users
• Crosshair View – Provides a deep layer of analytics on any specific spot on the page
• User Dashboard – Provides access to reports and alerts, as well as user account settings with multiple domain access
SeeVolution 3.0 is available for a free 14-day trial. For more information about SeeVolution and the company’s heatmap analytic tool, please visit http://www.SeeVolution.com.
SeeVolution’s heatmap analytic tool provides a simple, immediate way to instantly improve websites with real-time analytics that organize behavioral data and increase conversation rates. Every interaction users have on websites is tracked in live-action, while the heatmap technology provides businesses with a visual image of this data, allowing them to relax and optimize with ease. For more information, please visit http://www.SeeVolution.com.