Belgian startup Binarta receives 291,000 euro
The first platform that allows you to create and edit a website with your smartphone browser
LEUVEN, June 2, 2015 – The ICT startup Binarta in Leuven received a capital injection of 291,000 euro for its innovative website-platform www.binarta.com. Binarta is the first to allow anyone to entirely set up and personalise a mobile website through a smartphone browser, without apps or ICT-knowledge! The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform is completely ‘mobile first’ oriented, to fully respond to the requirements of the strongly growing market of tablet and smartphone users. The capital injection allows Binarta to expand its activities and realise an international breakthrough. At this moment Binarta is already available in Dutch, French, German and English.
Website builder supported by IWT and Deloitte
45% of Binarta’s capital injection of 291,000 euro consists of a grant from Flanders’ agency for innovation through science and technology (IWT). The remaining 55% represents an investment of thinkerIT, the company owning Binarta. Binarta was also accepted to join the Deloitte Innovation Centre Booster Academy Program after pitching for an international jury. The funds will be invested in research and development to further extend the Binarta website-platform and to support the company’s worldwide expansion.
Startup creates ‘all-in-one’ website platform
Binarta was founded in 2014 by a team of 5 young and motivated ICT professionals. Suleyman Aydogan, CEO of Binarta and thinkerIT: “We strongly believe in our website-platform Binarta. We are pleased about the recognition received from Deloitte and IWT, which underlines Binarta’s innovation capacity and high-tech focus. Through our ‘Made-for-Mobile’ strategy we raised the bar on user friendliness, usability on mobile devices, and operation reliability of the website technology including search engine optimisation. Furthermore, Binarta offers users an ‘all-in-one’ solution including hosting, updates and support – saving time, money and effort.”
Trendsetter in mobile – All mobile from a to z
Earlier this year mobile Internet has surpassed that of laptops and desktops. This tendency is fully in line with the ‘Mobile first’ strategy of Binarta. “Very recently Google took the next step by rewarding mobile-optimised websites with a higher ranking in search results,” says Suleyman Aydogan. “We are mobile all the way, so that mobile visitors can easily find their way to Binarta websites and retrieve valuable information faster. In addition Binarta allows them to create and edit a website solely by means of a mobile device. Our mobile strategy is widely appreciated, especially by users in up-and-coming countries where people only have a smartphone to get in touch with the digital world. In these markets Binarta really makes the difference.”
“We strongly believe in our website-platform Binarta. We are pleased about the recognition received from Deloitte and IWT, which underlines Binarta’s innovation capacity and high-tech focus,” (said) Suleyman Aydogan, CEO Binarta.
In 2014 Binarta was founded in Leuven by a dynamic and experienced team of ICT professionals. Binarta is a self-contained concept allowing anyone to create an attractive mobile website without requiring ICT knowledge. Binarta is the first to allow anyone to entirely set up and personalise a mobile website through a smartphone browser, without apps. With the user-friendly EDIT-mode, they can simply click any picture or text directly in the website layout and instantly modify it. The Binarta platform forms an alternative for websites that visitors find unattractive, difficult to edit, and hardly readable on mobile devices. Binarta offers companies and individuals affordable website packages to make a professional impression on the Internet and attract more visitors. For more information, visit binarta.com.