COMPANY: Street Stream
Deliveries on demand.
We have just launched in London and we provide a new model of cross-town courier services. Essentially you can think of us as similar to Uber for couriers.
– Website allows you to ‘hail’ nearby couriers (who have the Street Stream courier app) in the same way you hail a nearby taxi using Uber or Hailo.
– Or book them up to seven days in advance.
– No contract needed.
– Submit a quote with pick-up, drop off and package details.
– You get instant quotes back from available couriers.
– Compare the quotes by distance from pick-up, price or customer rating.
– Save it to your phone home screen and use it like an app.
– Can be used in B2B context (e.g.: sending samples, goods) or in B2C context (e.g.: collecting shopping or sending documents across town).
It is an open system that allows couriers to truly work for themselves and customers find the best courier for them, whether the most important criteria are distance to pick-up, price, or user rating, or the combination of all three. It is democratic in that all customers are treated the same.
James Middleton – Background in finance.
YEAR FOUNDED: 2014