TruConversion revolutionizes analytics and CRO industry
TruConversion brings together all major CRO and analytics tools, including heatmaps, surveys, polls, A/B testing, form analytics and conversion funnels, into one easy-to-use product
London – June 3, 2015 – TruConversion, developer of innovative web analytics technology, today announced the Beta launch of the company’s game-changing technology, created for users to transform their abandoned website visitors into real customers. By simply using one dashboard, users will now be able to perform all CRO and analytics tests to increase sales.
Using the latest exit-intent technology, the company’s platform smoothly transforms bounce traffic into meaningful sales. TruConversion does not let visitors go empty-handed; rather, they are lured back onto the website by extremely effective overlays. TruConversion was created for ease-of-use and aids users on every level, making each goal more achievable.
TruConversion provides users with access to all the best conversion optimization and analytics tools, including the following:
• Feedback Polls and Micro Surveys – Discover why website visitors perform certain actions by using fully customizable micro surveys and polls
• Heatmaps – Discover what website visitors are looking at, clicking on or interacting with, where they’re spending more time on a webpage and where they’re leaving a page from
• Customer Surveys – Make critical decisions based on what website visitors, target audience and customers have to say with comprehensive or simple responsive surveys
• Conversion Funnels – Discover where visitors are dropping out of the sales process (funnel)
• Form Analytics – Visitors can fill out forms explaining what difficulties they’re facing and how exactly they’re reacting to different fields on the forms
• Visitor Recordings – See the website from the perspective of a visitor and find out what makes them leave or buy; watch recordings of their browsing journey; see where they’re clicking and learn why they’re leaving; and find problems with usability and fix them to improve conversion
• Recruit User Testers – Receive valuable input of user testers by finding and recruiting them straight from the website or app with customizable forms
• A-B Testing – Powerful, yet simple editor easily split-tests headlines, call to action buttons, images, content and design elements
TruConversion is currently recruiting a large number of beta testers. For more information about TruConversion and how to become a beta tester, please visit http://www.TruConversion.com.
Created in 2014, TruConversion is the ultimate platform where users can transform their abandoned website visitors into real customers. Using the latest exit-intent technology, the company’s platform smoothly transforms bounce traffic into meaningful sales. The company was created for ease-of-use and aids users on every level, making each goal more achievable. For more information, please visit http://www.TruConversion.com.