Today HashCut allows you to send personalised Valentine’s Day video messages
Do you have someone you love that you would like to make feel special today? HashCut has launched a special Valentine’s Day messaging tool today that allows you to send personalised video messages to express your love for your lovers and friends, in a whole new way.
The platform allows users to clip, annotate, and share videos from YouTube in seconds, but today they have added a special Valentine’s Day flair. Kissing Minions, hearts, and love abound in the 30 customisable videos they have on offer, giving message senders all the building blocks necessary to craft the perfect one-of-a-kind video message. The platform is free and the resulting personalised video can then easily be shared on Whatsapp, Facebook or via URL link or email.
Crafting the message is simple:
- Head to the Hashcut Valentine’s Day page
- Select any of the videos (or any video from Youtube)
- Click ‘Add Text’ to type in a name and any personal message
- Click ‘Add Sticker’ to add a fun sticker
- Hit ‘Save Hashcut’
- Share via URL link, email, FB, Twitter, WhatsApp, or more
- That’s it! The recipient will see their message on the video ?
Here is what mine looked like while i was working on it in the platform, just a sample of what you could do, the video mashup feature lets you get a lot more creative.
Or you can go for something a bit more romantic. Whatever your style, now you have no excuse not to share the love today! Get out there, get creative, and tell someone you care.